Black Friday is officially underway in FIFA 22, and with it, EA SPORTS has revealed team one of the Signature Signings promo.
The promo celebrates some of the most successful transfers for select clubs in their recent history, with boosts to players who have had great success at their new homes in their debut seasons.
A first for the Ultimate Team mode, the Signature Signings team is made up of eleven celebrating cards the most flourishing transfers in recent football history.
#BlackFriday. Is. Back ?
Starting the party, we’ve got Signature Signings: Celebrating some of the most successful transfers in recent football history. ?
Learn more: https://t.co/5BNJcFJPdK#FUT #FIFA22 pic.twitter.com/4MTxeTuRAu
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) November 26, 2021
FIFA 22 Black Friday Signature Signings Team 1
- Kevin De Bruyne – CAM (Man City) – 93 OVR
- Milan Škriniar – CB – (Inter Milan) – 88 OVR
- Wissam Ben Yedder – ST (AS Monaco) – 87 OVR
- Axel Witsel – CDM (Borussia Dortmund) – 87 OVR
- Raúl Jiménez – ST (Wolves) – 86 OVR
- Andrej Kramarić – ST (Hoffenheim) – 86 OVR
- Diego Carlos – CB (Sevilla) – 85 OVR
- Youcef Atal – RB (Nice) – 85 OVR
- Renato Sanches – CM (Olympique Lyon) – 84 OVR
- Marcus Edwards – RW (Guimarães) – 84 OVR
- Jesper Karlsson – LW (AZ Alkmaar) – 83 OVR
There will also be SBC and Objectives challenges for players to complete as part of the Black Friday promo, releasing at a later time.
FIFA 22 Signature Signings Team 2
The Signature Signings event will run through the entire Black Friday weekend into Tuesday, November 30th.
According to EA, a mini release of Signature Signings will drop on Sunday, November 28 at 18:00 (GMT).
It’s unknown which players will be included in this mini-release, or how many players will be added on Sunday.
Nevertheless, if we use past mini-releases of promos such as the RTTK and Rulebreakers, we may only see three or four new cards.