We wanted to share some of the craziest moments of Romanian First League Football in the typical Raumdeuter fashion, and we couldn’t think of any better way than making a selection and putting it together in a video.
1. 30th of October 2011 – Petrolul v Steaua
2. 26th of August 2007 – Poli Timisoara v Rapid Bucharest
Former Wolves striker Ionel Ganea grabs and hits the linesmen after being provoked. He was then suspended for no less than 16 rounds.
3. 8th of May 2012 – U Cluj v CFR Cluj
4. 31st of August 2009 – Astra v Ceahlaul
5. 7th of August 2012 – Bistrita v Pandurii
Bistrita Manager Nicolae Manea completely loses it after being sent off by the reff. He refused to leave the pitch, but after a few minutes, he decided to throw a stretcher on the pitch and go off.